Chicken Thighs With Honey And Lemon Recipe.
3 years ago
- 6 to 7 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon spices
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Over medium high heat, sear the thighs on both sides in an oven skillet for about 5 minutes or until get golden brown.
- Take the chicken thighs and set aside.
- Mix together spices, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, thyme and garlic.
- Cover the chicken thighs with the lemon sauce.
- Bake at 180 C degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Drain off any excess fat before serving.
- Serve hot and enjoy.